Sunday 24 June 2012

Wedding Themes

My mum said to me the other day "So what theme have you chosen for your wedding day?", I looked at her with slight confusion and couldn't help but say "A wedding themed one...". I wasn't trying to be sarcastic but perhaps it seemed that way now thinking about it, as I didn't really understand what she meant by a 'theme'. 

You don't need one of course, but I started thinking about it and as she started suggesting a few ideas my imagination started working in overdrive. 

You see, a theme could be a colour scheme, it could be an era (1920's/30's/40's etc), it could be Disney Princesses', in fact it could be anything at all that is personal to you and your husband-to-be.

So just for curiosity's sake, I have started looking at a few different themes to inspire myself and also you, see what tickles your fancy out of this bunch:


Themes:


Vintage
Shabby Chic
Disney Themes
Medieval (Coming soon)


Colours:











No comments:

Post a Comment