Wednesday 4 July 2012

Free Engagement Shoot!

Bride's on a budget, I have some good news for you. 

If you fancy getting a free engagement shoot courtesy of UK Bride (www.ukbride.co.uk), honestly no strings attached other than subscribing to their website (which is very useful as well!) get yourselves signed up. 

I have subscribed myself and have selected an amazing photographer quite local to me, her website is:






All you have to do is subscribe to the website and choose a photographer that is local to you, ukbride will send you an email to your email address (so don't use a fake email address) and will ask you to print it out to show the photographer for your free 2 hour shoot. 

Here is the link:


I will contact my photographer shortly and will keep you updated on progress.

Thought you might enjoy this find! :)

I will keep my eye out for other bargains, deals and competitions for you brides on a budget! (Like myself!) Please keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment