Friday 3 August 2012

Beautiful and romantic vintage Invitations

I have a few files on my computer of pictures I have found on the Internet, these are in my file called 'invitation ideas'.
Unfortunately I haven't noted down the website addresses of these photos but they are so beautiful I wanted to share them with you.

If you own any of these photographs or know who do, please get in touch with me and I will happily correctly source the picture to your website. Thank you.






I love the red and black colours together against the ivory. This is probably because they are my chosen wedding colours, but I would love to recreate something like this. I am going to try and hand-make all of my invitations but I am not sure it would be up to this standard! It reminds me for some reason of old-style Hollywood - the Marilyn Monroe years. I feel that could be due to the vintage brooch on the front giving it sparkle, charm and sophistication.








These are similar in design and style, as I don't know what website they have come from I don't know if it is the same company just in a few variations of colours. I also have this one in a lilac/pink:



If these aren't floating your boat too much what about some of these:






 Sorry about the quality of these photos, they were the only copies I had, but you get the idea.





So very lush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment