Monday 13 August 2012

Reviews: Thea Skin Care

I am really excited to be trying some samples from one of my chosen companies for skin care - Thea skin care. 






They have gotten back to me via email quite promptly, I might add, and are sending me some samples of their products to try shortly.

I am very excited to say the least :) A few things excite me about Thea skin care's products;

1. They cater to women, men and babies - so your whole family can use Thea skin care's product range.
2. They are organic.
3. They do wedding favours!!! Who knew!



How awesome and cute are these?!

4. Their PR team are lovely. You can tell a LOT about a company by how their PR staff treat you!

I will keep you updated on what samples I have been sent as I am not really sure myself yet which samples I will be trying. 


READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment